If you're looking for an Amla oil that is going to help improve the health of your hair, you may be wondering if Dabur Amla Hair Oil is the right choice for you. Amla oil has been used for centuries in India as a way to promote beautiful hair growth and keep hair healthy. However, there are other oils on the market that contain amla oil as well as other ingredients like argan and jojoba oil that may be better suited for your needs. One such oil is the increasingly popular CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil which contains 55 essential & carrier oils in a single bottle including amla oil. Users of the CRISAN Hair Oil claim that it makes hair length remarkably soft and manageable - like that of a new baby's hair and the terpene oils within help to increase hair growth and slow hair fall for those with thinning hair. Today, we're going to take a look at CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil to see how it compares to Dabur Amla Hair Oil. Let's Begin:
Who Created CRISAN Hair Oil?
The faces behind the CRISAN line of Ayurvedic Hair and Skin products - including the CRISAN Hair oil - may seem familiar to you: "The Selva Family". Ariana Selvaratnam is a mother of five who struggled with postpartum hair loss after the birth of her first two children. She tried every product out there, but nothing seemed to help. Ariana's mother-in-law then taught her ancient Ayurvedic hair care recipes to reduce hair fall throughout a two-year immersion period in the country of Sri Lanka.
Utilizing the knowledge of her mother-in-law, Ariana came up with the idea to create this unique scientific blend of natural hair oil with 55 essential and carrier oils and no preservatives of any kind. Amla Oil is of course, included. She called upon her husband Jett, who is an organic oil manufacturer with a factory in Sri Lanka, to perfect the hair nourishment recipe and finally came up with CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil.
Ariana knew that she had something special that could help other women who were suffering through hair loss whether it be from postpartum hair loss or due to pollution and constant use of harmful hair products. So she started selling it online to her social media followers. Within weeks, it became a best-selling product - helping users of all hair types prevent hair damage, treat split ends, and enjoy the feeling of soft, shiny hair. People loved how CRISAN Hair Oil made their natural hair look and feel, and they couldn't believe that such an amazing product was created by a family and not by a major corporation.
Who Created Dabur Hair Oil?
Dabur is one of the largest Ayurvedic medicine companies in India and was founded by S.K. Burman back in 1884. The company has been passed down through four generations of the Burman family and today, Dabur India Ltd. is a publicly traded company with products sold in over 60 countries. Dabur's hair care products - including their Amla Hair Oil - are based on traditional Ayurvedic recipes that have been used for centuries to promote healthy hair growth although they contain preservatives, perfumes, and other ingredients that would not be considered Ayurvedic.
Dabur Amla Hair Oil is one of their most popular products and has been used by Indian women for generations. The oil is made with ingredients listed below which are said to make hair long, thick, and lustrous while also helping to prevent split ends and hair breakage.
Can amla oil perform as well on its own as it can when synergistically blended with other hair oil superfoods?
Read on to find out!
Compare the Ingredients of Dabur Amla Hair Oil and CRISAN Extreme Hair Strength Oil
Now that we know a little bit more about the history of CRISAN Hair Oil, let's take a look at the ingredients of Dabur Amla Hair Oil and CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil.
Dabur Amla Oil contains:
Paraffinum Liquidum: A type of mineral oil that is often used as a base for many cosmetics and skincare products.
Canola Oil: Extracted from the seeds of the rapeseed plant, canola oil is often used as a base for many hair oils.
Elaeis Guineensis Oil: Also known as palm oil, this ingredient is often used in shampoos and conditioners.
Parfum: The fragrance component of many beauty products.
Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract (Amla Extract): Also known as Amla oil or indian gooseberry, this ingredient is extracted from the Amla fruit and has been used for centuries in India to promote healthy hair growth. The effects amla oil has on hair dull from wear and tear is the ability to promote soft hair and shiny hair.
BHT: A preservative that is often used in cosmetics and skin care products.
Amyl Cinnamal: A type of fragrance.
Benzyl Alcohol : A type of alcohol that is often used as a preservative in cosmetics and skincare products.
Citral : A type of fragrance.
Citronellol : A type of fragrance.
Coumarin: A type of fragrance.
Eugenol: A type of fragrance.
Geraniol: A type of fragrance.
Isoeugenol: A type of fragrance.
Limonene: A type of fragrance.
Linalool: A type of fragrance.
Ci 47000: A type of colorant.
Ci 61565: A type of colorant.
Ci 26100: A type of colorant.
Dabur Amla Hair Oil comes in 16 fl oz or 500 ml.
CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil contains:
- Amla Oil: Often referred to as Indian Gooseberry, Amla oil is an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It is known to promote hair growth, prevent hair loss, and keep hair healthy.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which help to nourish the hair and scalp. It turns dull hair into soft, beautiful hair.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is similar to the natural oils produced by our scalp and is a favorite of the natural hair community. This natural goodness provides some serious hair damage controls and it helps to keep hair healthy and prevent dryness.
- Organic Nigella Sativa Oil: Also known as black seed oil, Nigella Sativa oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to promote hair growth for all hair types, prevent hair loss, and keep hair healthy.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil has a refreshing scent and is known to improve blood circulation to the scalp, which can help to promote hair growth.
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to keep the scalp healthy.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that can help to prevent dandruff and itchiness.
- Organic Virgin Coconut & Coconut Testa Oil: Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that helps to keep hair healthy and prevent split ends.
- Organic Olive Oil: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to keep the scalp healthy.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which help to nourish the hair and scalp.
- Organic Bitter Almond Oil: Bitter almond oil is also rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It can also be used to hydrate and strengthen hair, promote hair growth and relieve a dry or itchy scalp.
- Organic Neem Oil: Neem oil is a natural antiseptic that can help to prevent dandruff and itchiness.
- & So Many More for a Total of 55 Essential Oils and Carrier Oils: These essential oils help to nourish the hair and scalp, stimulate blood flow to the follicles, and they also give CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil its refreshing scent.
CRISAN Ingredients not listed: Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Castor Oil (Jamaican Black Castor Oil), Organic Shea Oil, Organic Nigella Sativa Oil, Organic Moringa Oil, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Hibiscus Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Fenugreek Oil, Organic Coriander Oil, Organic Oat Oil, Karanja Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Cucumber Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Rosehip Oil, Plum Oil, Poppy Oil, Raspberry Oil, Camphor Oil, Rosemary Oil, Beech Oil, Pequi Oil, Babassu Oil, Chicory Oil, Sacha Inchi Oil, Black Currant Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Baobab Oil, Siberian Pine Nut Oil, Macademia Oil, Thyme Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Horsetail Plant Extract Oil, Ungurahui Oil, Tsubaki Oil, Tomato Oil, Maracuja Oil, Kalahari Melon Seed Oil
CRISAN does not contain any preservatives. Just pure oils in 16 fl oz & 2 fl oz with an 8 fl oz available by special request.
Why is Hair Oil Needed?
Your hair is lipophilic which means that it loves oils! In order to keep your hair healthy, you need to make sure that it is getting enough oil. But amla oil is not enough. That is because the molecular structure of amla oil only satisfies what it can satisfy and not what it cannot. To be more precise, the molecular structure of amla oil is different than the molecular structure of other oils.
Each molecular shape fits into or onto the hair differently depending on the size and shape of each molecule. Some oil molecules are so small that they can penetrate deep into the root of the follicle near the dermal papillae and stimulate blood flow to the follicle. Other oil molecules are too large but can instead act as a protective barrier around the hair strands.
So which molecular shape is amla oil?
The truth is that amla oil performs its functions as well as it can and hair can be protected even better when amla oil is synergistically blended with other powerful hair superfoods.
When it comes to hair oils, there are two things that you should be looking for:
- The oil blend should have a mix of small and large molecules so that your hair can get the best of both worlds: deep nourishment as well as protection.
- The oil blend should be synergistic which means that the individual oils work together to create an effect that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Oils help to:
- Nourish the scalp and hair
- Keep hair moisturized
- Prevent dryness and brittleness
- Improve blood circulation to the scalp
- Stimulate hair growth
- Keep the scalp healthy
- Prevent dandruff and itchiness
Hair oil nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, keeping them healthy and promoting hair growth. Oils also help protect the strands of your hair from damage, keeping them strong and preventing split ends. Oils can turn your world of hair care upside down in the same way that a good moisturizer can make dry skin supple, oil makes hair shiny and improves scalp health when used correctly.
Side By Side Product Features
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil: According to it's website, Dabur Amla Hair Oil "enriches your hair, making them strong from inside and beautiful outside to keep you looking absolutely gorgeous all day long." Made with the purest mineral oils and vegetable oils, the Dabur Amla Hair Oil controls pre-mature greying and encourages fresh growth. It also claims to have a "non-sticky, light formula" that gets absorbed into your hair quickly.
- CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil: CRISAN believes that all hair is or can be made beautiful and that everybody deserves to love their own natural hair. This gold hair oil nourishes the scalp, and coats damaged hair with a protective barrier which helps prevent breakage and encourage healthy voluminous hair growth with the added benefit of leaving each user with a luxuriant glossy look. Not only this, but the CRISAN Hair oil is a natural hair oil that serves as a great hair treatment for any hair type. The CRISAN Oils nurture hair strands and promote healthy hair growth while leaving the most dry, brittle hair soft and healthy.
Which Size is Best?
- CRISAN is available in two sizes: 16 fl oz and 2 fl oz.
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil is available in three sizes: 100 ml, 200 ml, and 500 ml.
So, which hair oil should you choose?
If you are looking for an oil that will nourish your hair and scalp, stimulate blood flow to the follicles, and give your hair a healthy sheen, then CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil is the best choice for you. With its 55 essential and carrier oils, it is sure to leave your hair looking and feeling its best.
- CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil: $69.99 for 16 fl oz
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil: $15.99 for 500 ml (16.91 fl oz)
Dabur offers a better price per ounce, making it the more affordable option. However the ingredients in CRISAN and high reviews showing great customer satisfaction make it a much more valuable option for natural care.
Both products are available for purchase online.
So, there you have it! A comparison of two hair oils that will help you decide which is best for your needs. If you are looking for an oil that will nourish your hair and scalp, stimulate blood flow to the follicles, and give your hair a healthy sheen, then CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil is the best choice for you. With its 55 essential and carrier oils, it is sure to leave your hair looking and feeling its best. So what are you waiting for? Try CRISAN today!
Why do so many people switch to CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil?
The answer is simple: because it works.
CRISAN is an all-natural product that contains no synthetic ingredients, so you can trust that it won’t your hair or scalp like some chemical-based products can. No matter your hair type, CRISAN’s unique blend of 55 essential and carrier oils helps to nourish your hair and scalp, stimulate blood flow to the follicles, and give your dry hair healthy, shiny tresses. Plus, its light, refreshing scent will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
No Mineral Oil, No Silicones, and No Sodium Lauryl/laureth Sulfate
- CRISAN is made with only the finest natural ingredients and contains no mineral oil, silicones, or sulfates.
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil contains mineral oil as well as silicones.
For the best hair oil to nourish your hair, stimulate growth, and give it a healthy sheen, go with CRISAN Extreme Hair Strengthening Oil. With its 55 essential and carrier oils, it is sure to leave your hair looking and feeling its best. Although Dabur Amla Hair Oil has a lower price per ounce, CRISAN’s superior quality ingredients and great customer reviews make it the better choice overall.
If you are looking for an oil that is free of harsh chemicals and will not strip your hair of its natural oils, then CRISAN is the better choice for you. CRISAN’s all-natural formula will leave your hair feeling healthy and looking its best. Try it today! You won’t be disappointed.